Kopi pes dari sini, biar ga lupa kalo satu saat butuh
Setup and Troubleshooting Foritgate firewalls.
Works only on console port!!!!
Here are the instructions to login to a FortiGate firewall when the admin password is unknown. You will not find this information in fortinets knowledge base.
1. Power off the Fortigate unit by unplugging the power cable.
2. Connect to the console port with a serial cable. Launch Putty or winterm and connect to the port with default com settings.
3. Power on the fortigate firewall.
4. At the login: prompt enter maintainer
5. At the password: prompt enter bcpb The serial number is on the bottom of the unit and you will see it during boot. The userid and password need to be entered within 30-60 seconds or you will get “The hashed password length is invalid”
Serial number: FWF60B3908617986 ß Serial Number
Total RAM: 256MB
Scanning PCI bus…Done.
Allocating PCI resources…Done.
Enabling PCI resources…Done.
Zeroing IRQ settings…Done.
Verifying PIRQ tables…Done.
Boot up, boot device capacity: 64MB.
Press any key to display configuration menu…
Reading boot image 1983899 bytes.
System is started.
VOALOANER login: maintainer ß Enter within 30-60 seconds
Password: bcpbFWF60B3908617986 ß Enter within 30-60 seconds